Only a chosen few get a pass to the tent action at New York Fashion Week in Bryant Park.
So, some young designers are holding fashion shows at different venues across New York City.
Here are some photos from the Miss Sixty Fall/Winter 2007 Show, held at 7 World Trade Center in Manhattan.
Read more about the renegade few by clicking on this Yahoo news article.
Twenties glamour is back on the runways for spring 2007.
Low-waisted, unstructured frocks adorned the models at numerous houses. See who was wearing the Cat’s Pajamas.
1. One of the creators of this look: Chanel.
2. Costume drama at Marc Jacobs.
3. Anything Goes sailor suit at Tsumori Chisato.
4. Twenties meets Seventies at Jeremy Laing.
5. Showgirl style at Emanuel Ungaro.
6. Androgyny at Rag & Bone.
Read more on Style.com