Portraits of Women In Art

A friend sent me this YouTube video. It’s a series of famous portraits of women melding into one another. It’s really beautiful.

I have to warn you that 95% are caucasian and the other 5% are abstract. It would nice if it was a little more diverse. But it’s still interesting to see the transformations.

Advertisements

One response to “Portraits of Women In Art

  1. clotheshorseok

    That video is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it!