As a Virgo, I like to make lists. Here is my list of 10 things I need for fall.
- black turtleneck sweater – preferably with dolman sleeves (I love Dolman sleeves!)
- new black ankle boots – I can never have enough. I have a pretty pair with a stiletto heel. But I need a pair with a thicker, more casual heel.
- black pashmina – to keep me warm at my office. (hmm, black is becoming a theme) I’m tired of wearing jackets. Shawls make me feel more feminine, like I’m in a Jane Austen novel. I guess Elizabeth Bennett wouldn’t wear black unless she was in mourning though. Maybe, I’ll get a second one in a bright fuchsia.
- new lipsticks – I’m tired of glosses with little or no color. I want strong lips this fall, probably from Chanel, because Chanel is my life.
- high-waisted jeans – I’m so glad to see the high waist come back. I’m tired of the low-waisted androgynous look. It only looks good on models and teenagers.
- something shiny – perhaps a satin blouse or bias-cut satin skirt.
- wide patent leather belt with a big buckle – this will look great around my black turtleneck dolman sleeve sweater.
- houndstooth skirt – I love black-and-white houndstooth. This will look so cute with black tights, my black turtleneck dolman sleeve sweater and black booties.
- a new haircut – My hair is really long right now. And while I enjoy having it halfway down my back and the male attention it attracts, I’m tired of fixing it. I’m thinking of the Katie Holmes cut, a not-too-short bob. Always the debate: Do I want pretty hair accessories, or should I just cut it off?
- Wolford tights – a modern, sexy way to dress up your leg for fall and add texture to your wardrobe.
What do you want for fall?
Images courtesy of Wolford.