As a Virgo, I like to make lists. Here is my list of 10 things I need for fall.
- black turtleneck sweater – preferably with dolman sleeves (I love Dolman sleeves!)
- new black ankle boots – I can never have enough. I have a pretty pair with a stiletto heel. But I need a pair with a thicker, more casual heel.
- black pashmina – to keep me warm at my office. (hmm, black is becoming a theme) I’m tired of wearing jackets. Shawls make me feel more feminine, like I’m in a Jane Austen novel. I guess Elizabeth Bennett wouldn’t wear black unless she was in mourning though. Maybe, I’ll get a second one in a bright fuchsia.
- new lipsticks – I’m tired of glosses with little or no color. I want strong lips this fall, probably from Chanel, because Chanel is my life.
- high-waisted jeans – I’m so glad to see the high waist come back. I’m tired of the low-waisted androgynous look. It only looks good on models and teenagers.
- something shiny – perhaps a satin blouse or bias-cut satin skirt.
- wide patent leather belt with a big buckle – this will look great around my black turtleneck dolman sleeve sweater.
- houndstooth skirt – I love black-and-white houndstooth. This will look so cute with black tights, my black turtleneck dolman sleeve sweater and black booties.
- a new haircut – My hair is really long right now. And while I enjoy having it halfway down my back and the male attention it attracts, I’m tired of fixing it. I’m thinking of the Katie Holmes cut, a not-too-short bob. Always the debate: Do I want pretty hair accessories, or should I just cut it off?
- Wolford tights – a modern, sexy way to dress up your leg for fall and add texture to your wardrobe.
What do you want for fall?
Images courtesy of Wolford.
check out my blog at http://www.extrapreneur.wordpress.com
Fucking High-wasted jeans… Diane Keaton style, circa Annie Hall.
I need software, more software will soothe my soul… I shouldn’t say that. lists of things you need are sinful. But I love reading them.
That is a great list and it has many of the same things I need for Fall!