About Grace Magazine
Welcome to Grace Magazine, a fashion, beauty and lifestyle publication for women.
With how-to tips, stress release tactics, stories about women of the world and much more, we hope to create a place for you to relax and take a little time for yourself.
Please feel free to share your ideas about how to live graceful, beautiful lives.
There are many definitions of the word Grace. Here are a few that inspired this magazine:
- elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action.
- a pleasing or attractive quality or endowment.
- favor or good will, rendered by one who need not do so.
- mercy; clemency; pardon: an act of grace.
- moral strength: the grace to perform a duty.
- a formal title used in addressing or mentioning a duke, duchess, or archbishop, and formerly also a sovereign (usually preceded by your, his, etc.).
- Graces, Classical Mythology. the goddesses of charm and beauty, daughters of Zeus and Eurynome, worshiped in Greece as the Charities and in Rome as the Gratiae.
- to lend or add grace to; adorn: Many fine paintings graced the rooms of the house.
- to favor or honor: to grace an occasion with one’s presence.
- Music: An appoggiatura, trill, or other musical ornament in the music of 16th and 17th century England.
- fall from grace, to relapse into sin or disfavor.
Synonyms: attractiveness, charm, gracefulness, comeliness, ease, kindness, leniency, embellish, beautify, decorate, ornament, enhance, honor.
And let’s not forget, the embodiment of the word: Grace Kelly, American Actress and Monegasque Princess.