It’s been cold and rainy here at Grace Magazine headquarters in Los Angeles.
I sure wish I had a Marc Jacobs umbrella to keep my hair dry. Then I’d be singing in the rain.
Marc By Marc Jacobs Trumpet Vine Umbrella – $58.00
Purple-and-red ‘Trumpet Vine’ printed umbrella with spherical handle. Marc by Marc Jacobs umbrella has the designer name embossed on handle, a button fastening cover and a button at base to open.
Available at net-a-porter.com
I’m always searching the Web for great shopping sites.
My current favorite is shopbop.
The site has a brilliant selection, is well-organized, and easy to use. Shop by category, trend, or my favorite, by seasonal Lookbook.
The picture above shows:
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Solid Wool Felt Coat in Blue Fox – $548
- Vince Long Sleeve Ribbed Turtleneck in Black – $175
- Vince Stirrup Pant in Black – $195
- Modern Vintage Shoes Kittie Vintage Tibetan Castoro Boot in Black – $395
Here’s another gorgeous example:
- Helmut Lang Leather Skirt, Black – $480
- Bop Basics Cashmere Deep V Sweater, Asphalt – $215
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Shoes Satin Open Toe Platform Pump, Night Dark Grey – $485
- Giles & Brother Large Chanton Rhinestone Hoops, Silver Oxide/Crystal – $135
But not everything is an expensive designer piece. Shopbop has its own line of Bop Basics. I just bought two jackets that were on sale for $26.40 each.
Posted in fashion, life, lifestyle, shoes, style, women
Tagged clothes, fashion, Helmut Lang, Lookbook, Marc Jacobs, shoes, Shopbop, shopping, style